Friday, September 13, 2013

Mediterranean Cucumber Salad.

As I was walking through the grocery store today, I noticed some yummy looking cucumbers calling my name. I have a hard time getting my husband to eat vegetables, so when I come across some that he actually likes I have to take advantage and buy them. He loves cucumbers and so I decided to throw together a yummy salad for our lunch today!
 
It's probably one of the last "summer" recipes that I'll come up with this year since it's about to be fall (even though it seems no where close to feeling like it in Florida) so I hope you guys try it and enjoy!
 
Ingredients
2-3 Cucumbers
1 medium onion
1 large tomato
2 Tbs. lemon juice
1 Tbs. parsley flakes
1 tsp. paprika
salt
pepper
 
Peel and slice cucumbers. Chop the onion and tomato. Add ingredients in a large bowl and stir in a few squeezes of lemon juice, the parsley flakes, paprika and a few dashes of salt and pepper.
Mix until evenly distributed and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment