Friday, April 5, 2013

Couples Wedding Shower.

The first wedding event we had was our Couples Wedding Shower. My Aunt Cathy (also my Matron on Honor) and my Uncle Donald threw this shower for us in August 2012 at their house. We had all of our family (that live close enough) there.
We played several fun games and opened gifts.
We also ate some pretty yummy food!
The shower was such a great precursor to our wedding. It made it feel even more real that we were going to be getting married in just two short months. It was so nice of my Aunt and Uncle to put this great shower together for us. They did an awesome job and we are so thankful for them!

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a couples shower before but it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! It was nice to do a couples shower rather than just girls.

      Delete
  2. I love that you did a couples shower. It probably made it for a more fun affair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! We were happy we decided to do that.

      Delete