Saturday, April 20, 2013

Rehearsal.

The Friday before the wedding, the girls and I went to get our nails done. I made our appointment at Ambiane Studio Salon in Mt. Dora and they were pretty awesome! My only complaint was that they were a little slow due to being understaffed but their customer service made up for it. They were ready and waiting for us to get there and once we settled in they brought out drinks and egg rolls for us! That was so kind and thoughful of them! I would definitely recommend their nail salon if you are ever in Mt. Dora, Florida.

After our nails were beautified, we went to the hotel to change and then headed over to the church for rehearsal.
We had our rehearsal dinner at a restaurant called Pisces Rising. I just have to say that this restaurant is amazing! The food is so delicious and the service is outstanding! Nick and I handed out the Bridal Party and Parent gifts and then I surprised him with his grooms cake.
These two cuties just got engaged!! (Nick's Sister, Lori and her fiance, Ken)
 Can you spot the two love birds in the back? So happy for them!
He was so surprised about the cake and really loved it. He didn't even know there was something called a grooms cake! Haha!
Pisces Rising gave us access to our private room for the entire night, so once dinner was over we invited anyone in town to come out and enjoy the drinks, live band and dancing outside.
 
Here are some of our nephews and (ONE) niece. Definitely a family with lots of boys!

After a while, we all started to head back to the hotel; which of course led to hanging out by the pool! We stayed out there for a while and then I decided it was about time for me to head up and get my beauty rest. It was really weird to go back to my room without Nick and knowing that I wasn't going to see him again until I was walking down the aisle... I could not wait!!

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love a girls day at the spa! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was a lot of fun! I am definitely over due for another one!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you are recapping all these events. You will love that you have these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! I'm excited to be able to look back on all this one day. I just wish I had started this blog sooner!

      Delete