The first was the Coke Zero 400 on July 4, 2009.
The second was the Coke Zero 400 on July 4, 2011.
What about this year you ask?? We are going to the biggest race of the year, the Daytona 500 on February 24th! My sister-in-law, Lori and her son, Adam are coming down from Michigan that week to stay with us and go to the race! Our tickets came in last week, so now we are getting pretty excited!
In addition to our turn four seat tickets we also got the Sprint Fanzone tickets for pre-race events, these include:
- Driver Introductions - Enjoy all the pageantry of pre-race. Watch your favorite drivers walk across the pre-race stage or down the catwalk just before the green flag.
- Inspection Viewing - See each car go through technical inspection in its final steps before taking to the track.
- Driver Appearances - Drivers and other personalities regularly participate in Sprint FANZONE-exclusive Q&A and autograph sessions.
- Sign the Start/Finish Line - Leave your mark! Your Sprint FANZONE pass also provides access to the trioval grass along pit road during pre-race ceremonies, as well as the track surface before the race – you can even autograph the start/finish line.
- Guided Garage Tours - Take a guided group tour of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage and see teams preparing for the big races.
- Garage Viewing - Take a peek into the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garages to watch drivers and teams work on their cars.
- Main Stage - Enjoy live entertainment on the Sprint FANZONE Main Stage featuring music, games, driver fan forums and much more!
Have any of you gone to a NASCAR race? If so, where and when was it?