Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TBL Cardio Max -Week 1 Results

Week 1 of my workout routine and diet went pretty well! I was really sore after day 2 and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to work through the soreness on Wednesday but I pushed through! By day 4 I felt so much better; a lot of the pain was subsiding in my thighs and the video seemed to be getting easier. I worked out all 7 days in week 1 and was very aware of my calorie intake. I downloaded a free App called Lose It where I put in my weight goal and calorie budget and it keeps me on point. I enter in my daily weight and the food I eat, then it tracks my calories, fat, carbs, etc. I have found this App to be very helpful and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to keep tabs on your diet.
Yesterday was the start of week 2 (day 8). I didn't work out and I feel extremely guilty! I wanted a day off but this feeling of guilt sucks and I don't think I will be taking another day off for a while. I still have a ways to go to get to my goal and I won't get there if I don't push myself. With that said, today I will be back at it! It is Week 2 Day 9 and I will continue to do Level 1 of the video.
I haven't felt like I am getting the abdominal work and results that I want from Level 1, so for week 2 I am going to add on a 10 minute ab routine from Youtube after my Biggest Loser workout. I'm looking forward to seeing if I have better results in my mid-section by the end of this week!
 
And finally, here are my Week 1 results:
Weight: 148.8 (-3.5)
Bust: 37.5" (-2)
Waist: 31" (-1.5)
Hips: 39.5" (+0.5) -Not sure what's going on here!!
Arms: 12" (-0.5)
Thighs: 23" (-0.5)
Calves: 14.5" (-0.5)
 
Overall I am very pleased with my discipline to this routine and my diet. I can definitely tell it is working for me and I am losing inches and weight. I hope I continue to lose at this pace or faster!
Stay tuned for next Monday's Week 2 results!

No comments:

Post a Comment