Friday, October 4, 2013

Easy Salsa.

I got this salsa recipe from my Mother in Law a few years ago and just love it! It is definitely a staple in our house when we have company or just want something to munch on while watching a football game.
 
What I love most about this salsa (besides how delicious it is) is that it's very simple and inexpensive to make. We usually eat it with multi-grain scoops.
Easy Salsa
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can Rol-Tel tomatoes
1 can fiesta corn
1 small bottle of Italian dressing
Tortilla chips
 
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and you're done! You can chill or serve it at room temperature. It's good either way!
I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!


2 comments:

  1. This looks so good! And I love that it's just a few ingredients! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber!! I love simple recipes like this! :)

      Delete