Friday, April 4, 2014

Three Month Break.

Has it really been almost three months since I last wrote a blog post? I can't believe it but I honestly think part of it has to do with the fact that I started a Facebook account and that has been keeping my family and friends up to date on our lives. I felt like this blog was pretty much doing that for us too, so why repeat myself?

Well here's why - I initially started this blog to document our move from Florida to Michigan (I tend to drift away from this subject when every day life occurs). Since we are less than a year away from our move, I have started to feel my motivation to write return. When something becomes the main topic of conversation between you and your friends and family, you know it's getting close! I really want to continue to record our last year in Florida and our new beginning in Michigan and I hope my readers return to join me.

After considering whether or not to continue with this blog, I've decided that I do want to move forward with it and give it my all. I truly enjoy blogging and I have missed it over the past few months. I've been keeping up with my favorite blogs as a blog reader but I'm ready to get back to being a blog writer!

Anyone who has actually stayed with me through this break, thank you so much! I look forward to sharing my adventures with you again!

For those of you who don't know, I had my first riding competition in January with Beau and that will definitely be the topic of my next post!

I hope you are all doing well! Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment