Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursdays.

I am going to start a weekly post for Thursdays called Throwback Thursday. In these posts you can expect to learn about my past endeavors.  I'm looking forward to these posts because it will allow me to relive some great times that may have otherwise been just memories saved in my mind and in my photo folder. I hope you are all looking forward to it as much as I am!
 
For my first Throwback Thursday (TBT) post, I'm going to share with you the first trip to Disney World that Nick and I took together. Since we live so close to Orlando and the theme parks we get free passes through work and frequent the parks a few time a year in the slower (and much colder) months.
 
This particular trip was in January 2009 and we went to Animal Kingdom. These were some of our first pictures together!
 Since is was January the weather was really nice and a lot of the animals were out and roaming around. I love the safari ride because sometimes you can get really close to the animals and it makes for good pictures (even with my old camera). Here are some of the shots that I got.
We had a great time together and it was just the beginning of many more times we'd go and hang out at the parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment