Friday, June 28, 2013

Fitness Update.

I had been doing pretty well with my workouts until we started traveling. Memorial weekend we went to Michigan, two weeks later we went to North Carolina and today we are going to Michigan for the weekend! I had fully planned on getting right back at it when we returned from North Caroline but my body had other plans!
 
Nick and I both got really sick the day we left Charlotte and I am still not completely over it. I am definitely nearing the end but this cold has really been bad! I think I should be 100% by the time we get back from Michigan on Sunday and will return to my daily workouts full force!
 
As you all know, I was doing The Biggest Loser: Cardio Max video daily before this brief hiatus. I enjoy the video and will continue to do it; however, I only want to do the video three days a week. I've decided I need to mix it up so I don't get bored. In addition to the video I am also going to run/walk two to three days a week.
 
I am so glad that this cold I have had for over two weeks now is finally going away and I can feel good about getting back to working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment