Friday, July 26, 2013

Family Time.

My sister, Chelsea her boyfriend, Tyler and my nephew, Elijah have all been here for a few weeks now visiting for the summer! It has been really nice to have them here and spend time together. We went to my mom's (where they stayed) a few times and Nick and I also had them and my Dad and Step-mom over for my Dad's Birthday last Friday.
 
I have really enjoyed catching up with my sister and seeing how much my little nephew has grown. I can't believe he is almost 10 months old! It is so crazy how fast time has gone by since he was born. They leave today so I headed over to my Mom's house last night to say my goodbyes and spend a couple more precious hours with them before they leave.
 
We are lucky enough though to get to go up to North Carolina for Elijah's first birthday at the end of September! I cannot wait! So without further ado, here are some of the pictures I took (mostly of Eli) during the time they were here. WARNING - major baby photo dump about to happen here!!
 
Elijah playing with Uncle Dylan at Mimi's house.
Eli and Mama.
Just some of the food we made for Dad's Birthday party.
I absolutely love this picture of Elijah smiling at his Daddy. 
 
 
 It was a lot of fun to get to help Chelsea give Eli a bath!
Chelsea and Tami.
It has been really nice having them here for such a along time. I'm really going to miss them and I'm counting down the days until Eli's birthday!


6 comments:

  1. Awwww Eli is adorable!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! He sure is a cutie! I miss them already!

      Delete
  2. WOW...I can't believe how big Eli has gotten...what a cutie-pie!!! So glad you all had some special family time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he is huge! He'll be 10 months old tomorrow... Crazy!

      Delete
  3. Aw, your nephew is adorable! Doesn't it give you baby fever being around him?
    That's so nice you got to spend time with your family and September will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Oh my gosh yes it definitely gives me baby fever being around him! We have to be patient and wait though!! :/ I believe that, time goes by so fast!

      Delete