Wednesday, July 31, 2013

#augustbreak2013.

Hey Guys! I just wanted to pop in and invite you to follow and/or join me on Instagram for the August Break 2013 photo a day starting tomorrow! Here is the list create by Susannah.
Every day in August you post a photo on Instagram (hashtag augustbreak2013) or your blog based on this lists criteria for that day. It's that easy! 

Other girls are taking this opportunity to do short daily blog posts in order to allow them to take some time away from their computers but I have other plans for my blog in August!

The first picture tomorrow is breakfast, so eat something yummy and snap a pic! 

Happy Hump Day!!

2 comments:

  1. I do follow you on IG and I"m looking forward to this series! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm looking forward to it too! :)

      Delete