Sunday, December 16, 2012

8 Years Old.

My little brother, Dylan turned 8 years old this past Tuesday! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Nick and I went to my mom's house after work to celebrate and we had a wonderful time (as I think Dylan did too)!!

We played pin the tail star on the donkey Superhero...

 
 
Apparently my mom and I are innapropriate without even trying...
 
 
And of course Nick won! He ALWAYS wins at everything!  :)



 
 
We had delicious homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Thank you Grandma! And of course Birthday Cake. Dylan opened his presents and we all enjoyed getting to hang out on a rare weekday occasion.
 
 

It was really nice to get to see family and spend time with my brother on his birthday.
 
And now I leave you with another picture of my adorable nephew, Elijah.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment