Monday, December 10, 2012

Ornament Decorating.

Our friend Steven and his daughter came over this Saturday to paint ornaments that they had made and also decorate some glass ornaments. So after heading to Red Robin for the most delicious burgers and sweet potato fries I've ever had, we headed to the craft store to pick up our materials.

I had found some inspiration searching through Google pictures for the glass ornaments and got pretty close to finding what I was picturing...feathers to put inside of them! We got our paint, brushes, glitter, pipe cleaners and feathers and headed home to get to work.

Lucky for me and Nick, Steven had previously made the ornaments at his house so we were able to go right into the fun part! Even Nick got into it for some time, which I really enjoyed! Here are our final products.




And while I had the camera out I thought I'd share some of our Christmas decorations... and Victor in his adorable sweater. He hates it!






What kind of ornaments have you or your children made during the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment