Monday, December 31, 2012

Two miles.

Well I did it...I ran on my lunch break today at work and it felt great! I went 2 miles running and 1 mile walking total. It's not a lot in the scheme of things but having been idol in the exercise area of my life for the past three months, I'm pretty happy with myself!

It actually felt surprisingly good and I wasn't in too bad of shape. Im so excited to be exercising and eating healthy food!

I started tonight off right...instead of having our Friday night pizza, I ate a whole wheat pita with a bit of mayo, lettuce and mediterranean lentil salad.



The lentil salad consists of lentils, fresh tomato, parsley, bulgur, carrots, red onions, lemon juice, sunflower oil, olive oil, vinegar, salt and all spice. Delicious!

Later tonight I'll have some snow peas (steamed) with some salt. I could eat those all day long!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment