Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays.

We celebrated Christmas with my family last night!

 
 
 
The only ones that couldn't make it were my cousin Kayla, my sister Chelsea and my nephew Elijah. Kayla had to work and Chelsea and Elijah are in San Diego for Christmas. They were missed but we still had a wonderful time.



We snacked on good food, had great conversation and had Christmas music in the background.
 
 
 
And when no one was looking... Victor was trying to get a taste of the food too.
 
 
After a while, the Christmas music got old and we switched it up. Nick and Uncle Donald got out the guitar and each played a few songs for us. I just love when they play!
 
 
It was such a lovely evening with our family. Though we wish we could see ALL of our loved ones during the holidays, we are very grateful that we have a lot of family here to celebrate with.
 
 
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment