Sunday, December 30, 2012

Weekend.

Friday we went to my Dad's house. He and and my Stepmom just recently moved into their new house and we hadn't seen it yet. I was really excited to go over there and hang out with them and explore the new house. Oh, and also play with his dog, Hudson.



The house is really cute and cozy. It's an 80's house and has a lot of angles and rooms. It is cool! We stayed up really late talking and spending time together and headed home Saturday morning.

We've been doing a lot of just hanging out around the house yesterday and today. This morning I felt like making a good breakfast, so I headed to the kitchen. I don't have much of a selection right now for food... I am in dire need of groceries. So I made what I could, trying to be healthy.

I made whole wheat pancakes, served with low fat maple syrup.


I also made scrambled eggs with low fat shredded cheddar cheese and bacon. I had regular bacon left over from some appetizers I made a few days ago and cooked that... but I wish I had turkey bacon instead. I feel a little guilty about that. But all in all it was a good Sunday breakfast!
 
 
 
Now we are watching the Lions play lose. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
It's our last one in 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment